Poster session represents an effective and valuable means for authors to present their research results. It offers an opportunity of meeting with interested attendees for in-depth scientific and technical discussions, and establishing new collaborations. Therefore, it is important that you display your results clearly to attract people who have an interest in your team’s research work.
The accepted contribution, which were selected as “Poster Presentation” in initial submission, will be assigned to poster sessions in the conference program. The conference also provides printing service. The author have to upload the Poster PDF as attachment during the final submission and pay the printing service fee during the author registration.
Your poster should cover the KEY POINTS of your paper, which include but not limited to background, methods, results and conclusion. Make your poster as self-explanatory as possible. This will save your time for discussions and questions with fellow researchers.
- Your poster SHOULD have the following dimensions:
- A0 Size: 33.1 inches (84.1 cm) wide x 46.8 inches (118.9 cm) high.
- Please note that printing out your submitted full paper in A4 size format is NOT acceptable as a poster.
- Title: The title of your poster should appear at the top with lettering of at least 70 pt font size). Below the title, place the names of authors and their affiliations.
- Text: Text should be readable from five feet away. Use a minimum font size of 18 pt. Keep the text brief. Try to use text to introduce the study, explain visuals and direct viewers’ attention to significant data trends and relationships portrayed in the visuals, state and explain the interpretations that follow from the data. It is also a good idea to put future research plans or questions for discussion with viewers in your text.
- Figures: Each figure should have a brief title. Figures should be numbered consecutively according to the order in which they are first mentioned in the text. Try to use color figures rather than only black and white text to make your poster attractive and highlight the important technical content of your paper. Make sure that the text and the visuals are integrated.
You can also prepare your poster with the ROBIO2015 Poster Template.